Thursday, January 14, 2010

Labor Of Love

It's been brutal at the festivals this year; cold, wet, and empty. I can't blame people for holing up in the record cold temps. I'm hunkered down in my project studio while my producer is in Texas buying a house. I've been making my own mixes of the record and starting the slow process of moving across the country (!). I plan to move this summer in phases and to establish homes in either or both Texas and Oregon depending on whether I can find a good work/gig situation or health care option in those states. From there I can continue to tour and work on a follow-up album for Silver Hill, which is relocating to Texas.

This album is EVERYTHING I hoped it would be. I'm taking the first mixes to Bonita Springs this weekend. I'm holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment